Friday, 6 January 2017

Front digipak panel attempt 1


Digipac Front Cover Atempt 1 



















This is my first sort if idea when of what i want to use for my digipak cover. I took the picture while we were out filming, i feel like it capers the sort of depressed feel of the lyrics and it is a location that we used in the music video itself. It shoes Morty with this head slightly doped down with the ideal sun in the background which links to the whole idea of the video.


  1. I first cut down the size of the picture so that it was the size of a digipac cover. I did this using the crop tool. 
  2. Next i went on to DA Font and screen showed the example text so that it had a border. i then transferred this on to the top of the background picture and quick selected around the letters.
  3. I then rubbed out the letters and it created this affect. 
  4. I then added the typography of House Arrest and placed it on the top of the picture.
  5. Finally i drew the logo shape in the top corner before rubbing random parts of it out to give it the shabby sort of loo which it now looks like.   


No comments:

Post a Comment