Digipak Inside Panel
Much the same as the cross for josh, for Morty our second caricature is mostly seen playing the drums. This make the drums a bit of a recognisable trademark for Morty and so it seemed a good idea to have him inside the drums for an inside cover. This also links very will to the image of josh and as the drums are in the video so much the video as well. The audience will recognise Morty as a drummer and so there will be no confusion as to the reason for the image.
- The first step was again to cut the image down so using the crop tool I made the image the same size a standard panel on a digipak.
- Next I went on to the internet and found a black image of a drum kit that I thought was suitable for the job of being an outline.
- I then quick selected the image of the drums once they were on photoshop and made this the top layer.
- next i rubbed out the drums so you could see the image of forty through the hole that was now created.




No comments:
Post a Comment